You are invited to celebrate the New Year with us again in a festive environment at the hall of St. Dimitrie Romanian Orthodox Church at 504 Sport Hill Road.
There will be live band music, DJ for everyone’s taste. We will promote all kinds of music including folkloric Romanian, Macedonian and Pop so we invite you to dance! We will also watch together the New Year’s countdown from Times Square.
The food will be prepared fresh on the premises in a traditional style by our own parishioners and will include the following:
- Appetizers - Chicken salad, Eggplant Salad, Deviled Eggs, Caviar, Smoked Romanian Bacon, Meat Balls, Onions, Tomatoes, Cheeses and Olives.
- Traditional Romanian Soup will be served.
- We will also serve Chicken, Fish, Mititei (Skinless Sausage), Potatoes as side dish, Cabbage Salad and Pickles, Stuffed Cabbage with Cornmeal and Sour Cream.
- Champagne - one bottle per table is included.
- Desert will follow.
- Three bottles of wine per table will be included in the menu. Beer, wine and cocktails will be served at the bar for an additional low price.
- Kids will have a special menu which will include: Chicken Nuggets, Burgers, Hot-Dogs, French Fries as well as a desert and unlimited soda.
Festivities will begin at 8:00 PM and will go on into the morning of the New Year.
To reserve and pay call Dan Munteanu at 203.583.9068. Payment (check, cash, credit) are accepted at church entrance either with Dan M. or one of the treasurers each Sunday in Dec. and Christmas Day. Adults are $125.00 and kids are $20.00. If paying by check please make check payable to “St. Dimitrie Romanian Orthodox Church” mentioning the event on the check. Seats are limited!
In Charge: Costel Mutescu, Sorin Breaz & Team.
Special Sponsor: Asociatia Romanul.
Sponsor list is open.